About CAPHC's National Programs
We are committed to establishing programs and activities that address current and emerging child and youth healthcare priorities.
- Development of national child and youth healthcare standards
- Advancement of paediatric empirical decision support and national benchmarking
- Identification and promotion of promising and best practices in multiple areas of child and youth healthcare
- Facilitation of the following, but not limited to, programs ans activities - patient safety and quality improvement; continuity and coordination of care for families of children with complex care needs; pandemic planning and emergency preparedness; childhood obesity and healthy active living; mental health; and Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Publication and dissemination of Paediatric MedRec Guidelines and Best Practices Resource documents
- Launch of web-based tools; examples include, but are not limited to, the CAPHC Paediatric Trigger Tool (CPTT) and national screening tool kit for children and youth identified and potentially affected by FASD